Below we present some useful information for those who are not Polish citizens, but want to work in Poland – for example for Diuna Translation Agency

1. First of all, we are not experts on such issues (yet).

The most reliable information, probably also in foreign languages, can be found here:

URZĄD DO SPRAW CUDZOZIEMCÓW (The Office for Foreigners)
ul. Koszykowa 16
00-564 Warszawa

Regularisation helpline operates on workdays (except Wednesdays) from 10.00 a.m. to 3.00 p.m.
phone number: 22 601 75 14
email address:

You can also ask among friends who have already gone through this procedure.

2. Working in our beautiful country requires a WORK PERMIT.

In the case of Diuna Translation Agency, it is usually a work permit type A. We assist our potential employees in obtaining such permits, but we don’t do all the necessary paperwork for them. Work permits are issued by the Voivode competent for the given place of residence / registered office of the employer, so in our case, as we have established our registered office in Warsaw at Słowicza 33, this is:

MAZOWIECKI URZĄD WOJEWÓDZKI W WARSZAWIE (Mazowieckie Voivodship Office in Warsaw)
Wydział Spraw Cudzoziemców (Foreigners Department)
ul. Długa 5
00-263 Warszawa
tel. 22 695 65 75
fax: 22 6956603

Our customers:

Language selection