The following policy states the rules for storage and access to the information on the User’s devices via Cookies which serve the purpose of providing electronic services on User’s request by Diuna Translation Agency seated in Warsaw.
§ 1 Definitions
1. Administrator – BT Diuna Arrakis spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością spółka komandytowa with its registered office in Warsaw (02-170) at ul. Słowicza 33, NIP: 701-042-43-37, REGON: 147239431, which provides electronic services, as well as stores and gains access to information on the User’s devices.
2. Cookies – IT data, in particular small text files, saved and stored on the devices, which allow the User to navigate the Website.
3. Administrator’s Cookies – Cookies uploaded by the Administrator, related to providing electronic services by the Administrator via the Website.
4. External Cookies – Cookies uploaded by the Administrator’s partners via the Website.
5. Website – a website via which the Administrator provides its services, operating under the domain www.diuna.biz.
6. Device – an electronic device used by the User to gain access to the Website.
7. User – an entity to which electronic services may be provided in accordance with the regulations and provisions of law, or with whom an Agreement for the provision of electronic services may be concluded.
§ 2 Kinds of Cookies used
1. The Cookies used by the Administrator are safe for the User’s Device. In particular, they do not enable any viruses or other unwanted software or malware to gain access to the User’s Devices. These files allow to identify the software used by the User and to customise services to their needs. Normally, Cookies contain the name of the domain they originate from, storage time on the Device and the assigned value.
2. The Administrator uses two types of cookies:
a) Session Cookies: they are stored on the User’s Device and remain there until the end of the browser session. Saved information is then permanently deleted from the memory of the Device. The mechanism of Session Cookies does not allow them to collect any personal data or any confidential information from the User’s Device.
b) Permanent Cookies: they are stored on the User’s Device and remain there until deleted. End of session in a given browser or switching off the device does not delete them from the User’s Device. The mechanism of Permanent Cookies does not allow them to download any personal data or any confidential information from the User’s Device.
3. The User may limit or disable Cookies to their Devices. Should this option be in use, it will still be possible to navigate the Website, but with limited access – some functions may require Cookies.
§ 3 Purposes for which Cookies are used
1. The Administrator uses Administrator’s Cookies for the purpose of proper Website configuration, especially for:
a) recognising the device and location of the User and displaying the Website in a proper manner, tailored to the User’s individual needs;
b) saving the settings chosen by the User and personalising User’s Interface (UI), e.g. the selected language or region where the User comes from.
2. Administrator uses Administrator’s Cookies for the purpose of user’s authentication and safeguarding user’s session on the Website, especially for:
a) maintaining the User’s Website session (after logging in) to make sure that the User does not have to retype their login and password on each webpage;
b) the correct configuration of selected Website features allowing in particular for the authentication of browser session.
3. The Administrator uses External Cookies for the purpose of a proper display of multimedia content which is downloaded from an external website.
4. The Administrator uses External Cookies for the purpose of collecting general and anonymous statistical data via Google Analytics (the administrator of External Cookies: Google Inc., USA).
§ 4 Defining conditions of storage or gaining access via Cookies
1. The User may, independently and at any time, change Cookie settings and specify the conditions of their storage and access to the User’s Device. The aforesaid changes may be introduced in the User’s web browser or through service configuration. In particular, the settings may be changed in such a way to block the automatic support for Cookies or to inform of Cookies being stored on the User’s Device. Detailed information on the possibility and ways of enabling and disabling Cookies is available in the software settings (web browser). Below you will find out how to change web browser Cookie settings:
a) Browser Internet Explorer
b) Browser Mozilla FireFox
c) Browser Chrome
d) Browser Safari
e) Browser Opera
2. The User may delete Cookies at any time using functions available in their web browser.
3. Disabling Cookies may influence some features of the Website.