Ladies and Gentlemen!
BT Diuna and Localize.pl are happy to invite you to our full-day SDL Trados workshop! Our small-group meeting will provide you with the opportunity to put the discussed issues into practice, ask any specific questions, expand your knowledge and obtain an official SDL Trados proficiency certificate.
Each participant will receive:
– a certificate of participation issued by a certified trainer from Localize.pl, the only Authorized SDL Trados Training Center in Poland, and by Diuna Translation Agency,
– Getting Started examination for a certified SDL Trados Studio 2015 user, the regular price of which is EUR 50 (included in the training fee),
– a video course, which will let you revise certain issues at home,
– a user guide in Polish,
– a student’s book preparing for the examination (in English, German or French),
– a 20% discount on SDL Trados 2015 license (new or update) in localize.pl shop,
– technical and content-related support.
Find out more (detailed schedule, trainers, benefits):
SDL Trados Studio 2015/2014 with SDL certification | workshop: pre-intermediate level – http://bit.ly/2bTfRLv
SDL Trados Studio 2015/2014 with SDL certification | workshop: intermediate level – http://bit.ly/2bKSaoo
Saturday 24/09/2016 workshop: pre-intermediate level, from 9.30 a.m. to 5.30 p.m.
Sunday 25/09/2016 workshop: intermediate level, from 8.00 a.m. to 4.00 p.m.
Diuna Translation Agency office in Warsaw – ul. Słowicza 33
If the weather is nice, we will work in the garden!
Our workshop schedule includes a lunch break. We provide sweet snacks and beverages.
The gross fee for the workshop is PLN 499 per person.
If you take part in the Saturday training, the Sunday intermediate workshop will cost you only PLN 399 gross (please contact us beforehand at: email@example.com)
Special offer: for everyone who decides to enroll after taking part in one of the lectures planned for 4th and 18th September, we offer a 10% discount on a one-day workshop (please contact us beforehand at: firstname.lastname@example.org).
Organisational issues, questions, comments: email@example.com